Funny moment: 

Just summarized In the backroom interview. Yonghwa is asking the same question Seohyun asked in CNBLUE's rehearsel room. Something like what's the difference between love and like.
When asked what the difference between love and like is, she replied by comparing it with dandelions. She said that liking someone is like a bunch of dandelion seeds beautifully falling to the ground. It's just very lovely and pleasing but can also come and go at any time. But loving someone is like a bunch of dandelion seeds beautifully falling to the ground, sowing its seeds, and growing another dandelion on that spot. Unlike before when she said that the seeds can come and go, these seeds are firmly rooted. It takes a lot of energy to grow the dandelion, such as watering it and giving it sunlight, but is still beautiful in the end.

renewal:
Anyways, the lyrics to Hyun's version of the song. This entire song is in banmal (informal) language and starting from here, Hyun begins to speak banmal to Yong for the rest of the episode:
The first day that we met, I still remember that awkward meeting.
What words should I say, how should I reply.. I really worried a lot.
But a day passed, and then a month, and now a year,
I won't be able to forget those precious memories and have a final thing I want to say.
We will be able to speak banmal even though it's a bit awkward and unnatural.
Instead of thank you (formally) should I say it a bit more casually (banmal)?
We will be able to speak banmal, as I slowly draw closer.
Now, I will look into your two eyes and say it.. I love you.

EDIT: So to clarify the parts in which Hyun changed up the chorus..
Yong's version: Instead of thank you (formally), can you say it a bit more casually (banmal)?
Hyun's version: Instead of thank you (formally) should I say it a bit more casually (banmal)?

Yong's version: We will be able to speak banmal, just slowly draw closer to me.
Hyun's version: We will be able to speak banmal, as I slowly draw closer.

Yong's version: Now, looking into my two eyes can you say this to me? I love you.
Hyun's version: Now, I will look into your two eyes and say it.. I love you. 

by lalacakes@soompi

2 comments:

im loving your site. when will you update again?

very difficult to determine the time to update. because the yongseo's journey was not documented again.
so, as soon as possible. there is news, there are updates.

Post a Comment