Full translation of CN Blue new song..

IMAGINE (2 min version, BAG HUG bgm)

(Jonghyun)
When I first saw you, it was like a dream
Because of your smiles which are like that of an angel
If this you could become my love, what would I do
Just thinking about that had me feel so happy

(Yonghwa)
I will let you know
I'm imagining you
Imagine you looking at a smiling me
You who are holding my hand~ Oh~ Oh~
Under a spell you become my love
Imagining you, imagining you sleeping in my arms
You're kissing me~ Oh~ Oh~
Imagining sweetly

(Jonghyun)
In a white house on a small green green hill
We are sitting on a yellow swing
I serve you morning coffee when you wake up in the morning

(Yonghwa)
I imagine to be with you every day
Imagining myself holding you~ Oh~ Oh~
Imagining sweetly

(Jonghyun)
Every day we can imagine our being the other's half
We imagine that we become more and more alike
My dream will come true

(Yonghwa)
I love you, be my love
I love you, I pluck up my courage and confess
Oh~ oh~
You're my imagine love

0 comments:

Post a Comment